Creative POS Display Design: 5 Pro Tips from our Vietnamese Design Team
POS displays are often the first thing customers see when they walk into a store. A creative POS display design can have a significant impact on sales, as it’s an opportunity for retailers to create an engaging and memorable experience for their customers.
In this blog, we’ll share some tips that can help you create eye-catching POS display designs for your business PLUS a creative retail display concept that will surely get your customers hooked!
Why Are Creative POS Display Designs Important?
It all comes down to psychology. Humans are visual creatures, so if we don’t see something, we don’t know it exists.
In order to get customers’ attention, you need to make sure they see what you have for sale; otherwise, they’ll just walk right past your store without even knowing that it’s there!
The highly visual nature of these displays makes them ideal for attracting customers’ attention and encouraging them to buy your product. It can also be used for showcasing seasonal offers or promoting new products.
5 Pro Tips to Catch Eyes with Your POS Display Design
When it comes to POS displays, the difference between a good and great design can be the difference between success and failure. Here are some tips on how to create a compelling POS display:
- Keep it simple. Your goal is to get shoppers interested in what you’re selling, so don’t clutter up your display with too much information or too many products. Use banners and signs to highlight certain items or promotions, but leave ample room for shoppers’ eyes to wander over everything else on display.
- Decide what kind of theme or design you want for your store. Once you have decided on the theme, then it is much easier for you to create a great looking POS display. You can also go with the themes that are popular in your area or use something unique like custom designs or personalized products.
- Create an atmosphere of excitement. Positive emotions have been linked to increased sales, so why not create an atmosphere in which customers feel excited? This is where using eye-catching graphics and bold colours can really help. If your business sells food or drink, then it’s important to use imagery that reflects this so customers know what they’re getting before they even get to your stand.
- Make sure your display fits the space it’s in. It’s important for your POS display to fit into its environment — not only in terms of size but also in colour and design elements as well. It’s tempting to want a large display that makes a big impact on passersby, but if the space is too small for such a bold design element, it will look out of place or overwhelming in its surroundings instead of drawing attention where it should go (on your store’s offerings).
- Display your products strategically. The most important thing about a POS display is how you present your products. The best way to do this is through strategic placement within the store so they’re visible from all angles.
Here’s where this creative POS display design comes in!
Show Off Your Brand With Block Displays
A block display is a collection of items that are arranged into a single unit. This arrangement helps you to highlight your products, services or features in an eye-catching manner. Block displays can be used for both retail and non-retail locations, with appropriate modifications made as needed.
Take a look at this block display concept that our team created – showcasing Budweiser’s branding.
Block displays are made up of a number of individual panels that can be arranged in different ways. Each panel is usually the same size, but they can vary in thickness and shape depending on what you want to display.
You can use blocks as part of your POS display design to highlight specific products or sections of your store.
Why Should You Consider this Retail Display Concept?
Block displays are an ideal solution for displaying products that need to be shown off in a large format. They can be used as a stand-alone display or they can be incorporated into other types of displays, such as countertop or wall-mounted.
Another advantage of block displays is that they have a high impact. The design makes them stand out from the crowd, so they’re great for grabbing attention and drawing people over to them.
Block displays also allow you to mix and match different items in a variety of ways that appeal to your customers’ interests and needs.
Harness Our Team’s Creativity!
Here at Mindsparkz, we always make sure that we meet our client’s needs. We give back their trust given to us by giving our best in every project they ask from us. Moreover, we ensure that we give the best value for their money.
We also have what we call a design retainer program for our clients. The program gives clients the ability to dictate deadlines and have their work prioritized. Moreover, it simplifies our client’s accounting and saves costs while getting consistent results.
Feel free to connect to our team and learn about the services and the design retainer program we offer.
How can you create your own display idea that will not only provide convenience to your customers but will also help your brand generate sales? Well, have you ever asked for help from experienced POS designers?
Luxury packaging can increase the perceived value of products. In other words, the more luxurious and elegant your wine packaging design looks, the more consumers will be willing to pay for it. Check out our packaging design concept here!
With the ever-changing trends, you must ensure that you are up-to-date and in the right direction. One of the best ways to do this is to get flat-pack products for marketing your company. Here’s our idea!
Modular POS is a great solution for retail spaces of all sizes, as it can be easily adapted to fit in any space. One design can be used for different retail spaces, which saves on time and resources.
Minimalist product design has become extremely popular over the years because of its simplicity and how it can transform a product into a masterpiece. It makes the product more attractive, easy to use and increases its functionality.